I wanted to get this recipe up yesterday, but you know life happens – your baby doesn’t take a morning nap for a few days and your whole schedule gets thrown off. So quick while she is still sleeping I am determined to get this delicious recipe up.
I love a good baked spinach artichoke dip. I even have a recipe I have been making for all the holiday parties that I need to share, but first is this bread. It is addicting. I cooked up the majority of it for our home group, but I still had a little bit of the artichoke spread left over. I made it the next night and I may or may not have eaten 2/3 of it. My husband though I put the rest in the fridge for later, but I put it in my tummy for safe keeping.
Seriously ya’ll it’s addicting. And totally a win for bringing to a Super Bowl Party.
- 1 14oz jar quartered artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 cup frozen spinach, dethawed and pressed to get the water out of it
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- ⅓ cup mayonnaise
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- salt and pepper (around ¼-1/2 teaspoon each)
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, divided
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 loaf of crusty bread such as Ciabatta or French, cut in half lengthwise.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large bowl combine artichoke hearts, spinach, Greek yogurt, mayonnaise, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper, ½ cup mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese. Stir to mix well.
- With bread cut side up divide dip between two slices and spread over the top. Sprinkle with remaining ½ cup mozzarella cheese.
- Bake 10-12 minutes until cheese is melted.
Approx cost per serving: $.83
Adapted from Damn Delicious