We love this shrimp dish, slightly Mediterranean, slightly Italian and fully delicious. It is a snap to make and great served over pasta, rice, cous cous, bread, or on it’s own if you are watching your carbs. I can’t say no to carbs and had this over pasta for dinner and rice for lunch the next day.
I hope you picked up shrimp while it was on sale this past week, otherwise you may find yourself purchasing it regular price. Depending on your area and when your add runs through you may be able to pick medium shrimp up today still on sale.
Roasted Shrimp with Tomatoes and Feta
Adapted from Real Simple
- 5 plum tomatoes, cut into quarters
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper
- 1lb medium shrimp, peeled
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- Juice from ½ of a lemon
- 2 oz crumbled feta
1. Heat oven to 450 degrees. In a medium glass baking dish, place tomatoes and garlic, drizzle with olive oil. Toss with a pinch of salt and pepper. Roast in oven for 20 minutes
2. Remove from oven and stir in shrimp, parsley, and lemon juice. Top with crumbled feta.
3. Bake for 10-15 minutes.
4. Serve over rice, pasta, or cous cous. Top with remaining juices.