I’m back, to bring you another tasty #WeekdaySupper. This one compliments of Land O Lakes® Sauté Express® Sauté Starter. Remember that Chicken Florentine Pasta I posted last week? Yeah the one with that new butter, olive oil, and herb square. These little squares leave a delicious scent wafting through your house and your loved ones think you spent hours preparing dinner, but don’t let them in on our little secret, that it only took minutes.
Seriously every time I put one of these in a pan my husband comes in to tell me how good it smells. Usually I don’t get the oohs and aahs from him until he is eating, but the scent in the house alone has him salivating in the kitchen waiting for dinner to be ready.
After seeing a few chicken caesar salad pizza recipe I was intrigued. I wanted to try my own version, but of course put my own spin on it.
Now to share with you the easiest and fastest recipe I have ever made. Even with the prep I think dinner was on the table in 15 minutes. That never happens. Usually I spend 15 minutes alone on the prep then another 20-40 minutes cooking dinner.
- 2 squares Land O Lakes® Garlic & Herb Sauté Express® Sauté Starters
- 4 pieces of naan
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 lb large shrimp (or about 6 per pizza)
- 1 bag chopped romaine lettuce
- Caesar dressing
- Melt one square of Land O Lakes® Garlic & Herb Sauté Express® Sauté Starters in microwave safe dish and brush on each piece of naan. Top with ¼ cup mozzarella cheese each and a sprinkle of parmesan cheese and bake for 5-7 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Allow the other sauté starter to sizzle over medium heat in a large frying pan. Add shrimp and sauté about 4-5 minutes until done.
- Toss romaine lettuce, with parmesan cheese, an Caesar dressing in large bowl.
- Once cheese is melted completely on the naan, remove from the oven and allow to cool for 2-3 minutes. Top each pizza equally with Caesar salad and add shrimp on top.
For more #WeekdaySupper inspiration check out these delicious recipes below:
- Monday | Scampi-Style Shrimp Bruschetta by girlichef
- Tuesday |Chicken Piccata by Girl in the Little Red Kitchen
- Wednesday | Individual Shrimp Caesar Salad Pizzas by Supper for a Steal
- Thursday | Honey Orange Glazed Ahi Tuna by The Messy Baker Blog
- Friday | Garlic chicken South Western Salad by Mom’s Test Kitchen
Disclosure: The author received a full-value coupon redeemable for Sauté Express® Sauté Starter for recipe development and review purposes. All opinions are my own.