This week the #SundaySupper bloggers have teamed up with LAND O LAKES® to create simple and fresh recipes using the new Butter with Olive Oil & Sea Salt. The results were phenomenal. Take a look through all my fellow bloggers recipes below and check the very bottom of this post for your chance to win this amazing new product.
To me nothing says simple and summer like the grill. Grilling corn is my favorite way to prepare it and you can’t eat corn without mounds of butter. Am I right? This butter is not just for corn though. I made a big batch and have been using basil butter on everything. Panini with basil butter, check, pasta with basil butter, check. All is delicious, so make up an extra batch and heat up the grill!
Grilled Basil Butter Corn
- 1 half stick butter, at room temperature
- 8- 10 fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 4 ears of corn
1. Peel back the corn husk back on all ears, but don’t remove it completely. A few of the bigger pieces can be removed, but make sure the corn is still able to be fully covered by husk. With the husk back remove all the silk and discard.
2. Replace the husk and using a piece that you removed tie the top to keep in place.
3. Soak the corn in cold water for 10 minutes.
4. Heat grill to medium heat, cook corn on grill for 20 minutes, turning frequently.
5. While corn is cooking combine butter, chopped basil, and a pinch of salt and pepper in mini food processor or blender and pulse to combine.
6. Refrigerate for 10 minutes to allow to harden some.
7. When corn is hot off the grill, peel back husk, and slather with butter.
- Ravioli Florentine with Spinach and Butter Sauce by Hezzi-D’s Books &Cooks
- Roasted Salmon & Asparagus with grilled Garlic Bread by Daily Dish Recipes
- Steak with Blue Cheese Butter by In the Kitchen with KP
- Pasta with Roasted Asparagus and Cherry Tomatoes by Mama’s Blissful Bites
- Fettucini with Cream Sauce and Turkey Sausage by Val’s Food and or Art
- Butter Burgers by Ultra Epicure
- Bacon and Havarti Quiche by Juanita’s Cocina
- Cider Chicken with Butter Pecan Rice by Momma’s Meals
- Crusty French Bread with Sun-Dried Tomato and Parmesan Herb Butter byThe Weekend Gourmet
- Chicken Scallopini by Diabetic Foodie
- Pasta with Butter Thyme Sauce by Magnolia Days
- Chicken Tikka Masala by Melissa Likes to Eat
- White Bean Ragout with Grilled Garlic Bread by Comfy Cuisine
- Wild Raisin Nut Rice Pilaf with Olive Butter & Sea Salt by Sue’s Nutrition Buzz
- Olive Oil and Sea Salt Pan Seared Scallops with Quinoa by Big Bears Wife
- Flank Steak with Garlic and Wild Mushrooms by Family Spice
- Bay Scallop Gratin by An Appealing Plan
- Buttery Sea Salt Tuna Fajitas by Family Foodie
- Sole Meniere by The Girl in the Little Red Kitchen
- Buttermilk Biscuits with Jalapeno Cheddar Butter by Damn Delicious
- Bacon Avocado Grilled Cheese Sandwich by Dinner, Dishes and Desserts
- Sage Cornbread Muffins with Cranberry Orange Butter by Cupcakes and Kale Chips
- Easy Onion Focaccia Rolls by The Meltaways
- Whole Wheat Biscuits by Cookistry
- Buttery Garlic Knots by From My Corner of Saratoga
- Herbed Cheese Bread with Pancetta and Onions by Mrs. Mama Hen
- Honey Butter Dinner Rolls by Chocolate Moosey
- Warm Balsamic Green Beans by Chip Chip Hooray
- Buttery Herbed Potatoes by The Messy Baker Blog
- Basil Butter Corn by Supper for a Steal
- Mashed Potatoes with Herb Butter and Cheese by Basic and Delicious
- Linguini and Clam Sauce by A Fig and the Pig
About LAND O LAKES® Butter with Olive Oil & Sea Salt Land O’Lakes is expanding its popular line of half-stick butter with the introduction of LAND O LAKES® Butter with Olive Oil & Sea Salt. This new product contains wholesome ingredients: sweet cream, olive oil and sea salt. LAND O LAKES® Butter with Olive Oil & Sea Salt is an easy and convenient way to simply enhance the flavor of your favorite foods. Available in a premeasured half-stick size, this new product can be used for topping and cooking a variety of foods, combining the two ingredients consumers often combine separately when frying or sautéing foods. The delicious taste of butter and olive oil will add delicious flavor to any dish.
Disclosure: The author received a full-value coupon redeemable for LAND O LAKES® Butter with Olive Oil & Sea Salt, for recipe development and review purposes. All opinions are my own.
LAND O LAKES® NEW BUTTER WITH OLIVE OIL & SEA SALT – GIVEAWAY
Now for the giveaway. Please leave a comment below telling me your favorite recipe using butter. The winner will receive a coupon for the full value of the product, to purchase at your convenience. The contest will run today, Sunday June 10 – Saturday June 16. The winner will be randomly chosen and announced next Sunday during #SundaySupper.
*US only please