I am constantly stuffing different ingredients in chicken. It is such a great way to take a plain ole chicken breast and make it exciting.
After tasting the Sun Dried Tomato Tapenade that I posted yesterday my mind immediately went to stuffed chicken breasts. I have made similar stuffed chicken before with Mediterranean flavors, but this one was just too easy to pass up.
For a side try a simple roasted broccoli like I did. Drizzle with some olive oil, salt and pepper and stick it in the oven while you cook the chicken.
- 2 chicken breasts, butterflied and pounded ¼” thin
- Salt and pepper
- 8 tablespoons feta cheese
- Sun Dried Tomato Tapenade
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Place 2-3 tablespoons of tapenade and 2 tablespoons of feta cheese in the center of each chicken breast and roll up. Stick a toothpick through to keep closed. Season outside of chicken breast with salt and pepper.
- Bake 20-25 minutes.