This Buffalo Chicken Stromboli was another favorite during Buffalo Chicken Week. It was a little bit different than anything I would usually make, and like most of the rest of the recipes this week is great for football season. Once the bread has cooled some out of the oven slice it up and serve with blue cheese or ranch dressing to dip in. Add some veggies to the tray and you have one happy family (or party goers).
Having Crockpot Buffalo Chicken in your freezer makes this a quick meal to whip up any time. The batch you cook up at the beginning of the week will probably make enough for all these meals plus more. This is a handy one to keep in your back pocket for an easy people pleasing meal.
- 1 cup shredded buffalo chicken
- Pizza dough
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup Buffalo sauce
- ⅓ cup ranch dressing
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Stretch pizza dough out on a floured surface into a long rectangular shape.
- In a measuring cup combine ranch dressing and buffalo sauce, mix, and spread over dough like sauce on a pizza. Top with chicken and cheese.
- Roll dough lengthwise until you reach the end. Make sure to seal the edges to keep the middle from oozing out.
- Place on a large baking sheet and bake for 30-35 minutes until browned.
Adapted from Finding a New Life Through Food