With the start of a new year the #SundaySupper team is expanding it’s scope. We are working together to also bring you #WeekdaySupper. This month we are focusing on easy weeknight meals, think 30 minute meals. Today I am sharing a quick and delicious bubble up pizza.
I like to think most of the meals I share here would fit into the easy weeknight meals category. Some may take a little bit more time, but it’s all about planning. This dinner is truly simple. Perfect for a quick weeknight meal and also fun to share with friends during your favorite football game.
While this may not be the healthiest, I always serve pizza with a big Caesar salad. Then at least you are getting some greens with your meal. Not to mention Caesar salads are quick and easy to throw together romaine, parmesan cheese, croutons, and dressing and you are good to go.
- 2 containers refrigerated biscuit dough (the ones with 5-6 biscuits in each)
- 2 cups marinara sauce
- 1 ½ cups shredded mozzerlla cheese
- 1 cup pepperoni
- 1 tablespoon chopped basil
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Cut each biscuit into 4 pieces. In a large bowl toss dough with marinara, 1 cup of cheese, and pepperoni.
- Pour mixture into a greased baking dish, top with remaining cheese.
- Bake25-30 minutes until browned and bubbly. Top with basil.
For all the delicious #WeekdaySupper ideas this week:
Monday| Chicken Broccoli Casserole by In the Kitchen with Audrey
Tuesday| Bubble Up Pizza by Supper for a Steal
Wednesday| Chicken and Broccoli Stir-Fry by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
Thursday| Shrimp Fra Diavolo by Magnolia Days
Friday| Baked Chicken by Galactosemia in PDX